The Mist-Fit Series: A Compact Mist Collector that is Big on Performance
The Mist-Fit series is a line of compact yet powerful mist collectors designed to effectively remove harmful airborne particulates such as coolant and oil mist, a common byproduct of machining applications. Mitigate the risks associated with oil mist exposure to your personnel and facility by opting for an Aeroex Mist-Fit mist collector that meets your unique operational needs.
Manufactured in Canada, and trusted by all. The Aeroex Mist-Fit series offers several benefits:
- Effectively eliminates mist, smoke, and fine particles – ideal for high-pressure coolant and oil applications.
- Compact in size, modular by design – customers can retrofit and customize options as required.
- Utilizes fiber bed technology which has proven to be superior to comparable filters in the market.
- A footprint starting at 15” x 15” makes installation a brief, simple task.
- Oil drains back into the CNC machine.
- Numerous direct mounting options are designed to eliminate the need for a succession hose, enhancing the factory’s esthetics.
- Superior quality at a competitive price point.
Multi-Stage Separation Technology:
① The Innovative Mechanical Element separates up to 90%
of the oil mist and swarf. The smooth metal surfaces quickly drains fluid
back to the sump.
② The Demister Element supports the 1st stage to ensure up to
95% of the mist and swarf are removed with washable filters.
③ The Fibre Bed mist filter is depth loading that captures small mist
particles. With a filter rating of MERV 15, it can be used without a HEPA
filter on most applications. Typical life 1 – 3 years.
④ Optional –The HEPA filter captures sub-micron mist smoke and bacteria. Our standard HEPA filter is 95% @ 0.3 μm efficient. A higher efficiency filter rated 99.97% @ 0.3 μm is optional.
Typical life 2 – 4 years
HEPA filter is made with exclusive heavy-duty filter media, no other product holds as much or lasts as long.
⑤ Optional – The Pre-Filter Box for oil and heavy mist.
Recommended for Swiss screw machines. Extends filter life many times.
Learn more about the Mist-Fit Series
Mist-Fit 550 vs. High Pressure Oil
Mist-Fit Oil Mist Collectors Explained
Smoke Bombs vs. Mist-Fit 550 Mist Collector
Mist-Fit for Metalworking Processes
The Mist-Fit series of mist collectors are also able to effectively remove byproducts of high-pressure coolants used in metalworking processes. With more and more businesses in the metalworking industry opting for high-pressure coolant systems, not many mist collectors in today’s market are capable of filtering the fine mist these coolants produce.
Mist-Fit for Commercial Food Production
Mist-Fit mist collectors are also highly effective at eliminating unwanted airborne byproducts generated in the process of commercial food manufacturing. A clean and sanitary work environment is of the utmost importance when it comes to maintaining a high standard of quality control. With the help of Mist-Fit’s innovative multi-stage filtration process, contaminants such as cooking odours, grease, and smoke from food production facilities and commercial kitchens can now be eliminated.
Benefits of Mist-Fit Mist Collectors
State-of-the-Art Features that Contribute to Performance
- Utilizes depth loading fibre bed filters with a MERV rating of 15, making it viable to use without a HEPA filter for most applications.
- An optional Pre-Filter Box can be retrofitted to the Mist-Fit to better handle machines running high-pressure oil at 1000-2000psi and immensely increase the lifespan of filters, reducing costs in the long run.
- Innovative Mechanical and Demister Elements ensure the vast majority of the mist is trapped before it even reaches the Fibre Bed mist filter resulting in a robust performance with minimal maintenance.
- Mist-Fit mist collectors utilize multi-stage separation technology. Progressive separation has proven to be superior to other filtering methods when it comes to effectiveness as well as, improving the longevity of filters. . Learn more about the (up to) 5-stage filtration process below:
- The Innovative Mechanical Element separates up to 90% of the oil mist and swarf. The smooth metal surfaces quickly drain fluid back to the sump.
- The Demister Element supports the 1st stage to ensure up to 95% of the mist and swarf is removed utilizing washable filters.
- The depth loading Fibre Bed mist filter captures small mist particles that manage to get through the first 2 stages. With a filter rating of MERV 15, it can be used without a HEPA filter on most applications. Typical lifespan 1 – 3 years.
- Optional – The HEPA Filter captures sub-micron mist, smoke, and bacteria. Aeroex’s HEPA filter is made with exclusive heavy-duty filter media, no other product holds as much or lasts as long. Efficiency rating of 95% @ 0.3 µm is standard, with an optional 99.97% @ 0.3 µm. Typical lifespan 2 – 4 years.
- Optional – The Pre-Filter Box for oil and heavy mist. Recommended for Swiss screw machines that run high-pressure oil at 1000-2000psi. Helps extend filter life many times.
Achieve Superior Filtration Tailored to Your Operational Needs
The modular design of the Mist-Fit enables users to achieve superior filtration for any unique operational need. Metalworking and commercial food production facilities must comply with air quality standards set by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH), and Health Canada.
Aeroex’s Mist-Fit series of mist collectors can be customized with accessories to meet the air quality standards set by these regulatory bodies and fitted to meet the specific needs of your shop’s equipment.
Compact and Modular Design
Aeroex engineers offer years of experience in outfitting metalworking facilities and commercial food production facilities with air purification and oil collection solutions that meet the range of specific industry air quality standards. Air purification systems can be equipped with Oil Extractors and other accessories needed to ensure your machines are fully capable of meeting everyday air filtration demands.
Source Capture Filtration
Improper care of oil and coolant mist can lead to an unsafe working environment – putting your personnel and equipment at risk. Mist-Fit is the perfect solution for businesses looking to ensure air quality by properly dealing with oil and coolant mist where they are released. The machine-mounted Mist-Fit series of mist collectors seamlessly captures oil and coolant mist at the machine’s source.
Low Maintenance and Easy to Install
Mist-Fit series mist collectors are easy to install – meaning your equipment can be up and running with a Mist-Fit quickly with little downtime. Mist-Fit mist collectors offer user-friendly operation and feature washable and non-consumable filters – minimizing maintenance costs in the long term.
How to Choose a Mist-Fit Series Model
Wondering what Mist-Fit series model makes the most sense for you?
Many factors should be considered when looking for a mist collector for your operational needs. Aeroex’s team of specialists is here to support you and answer any questions you may have regarding our Mist-Fit series mist collectors. With years of experience working with businesses in the metalworking and commercial food production industries to improve air quality, you can rest easy knowing we’ve got you covered.
Aeroex will provide you with the mist collector that best suits your needs for the best value. The Mist-Fit’s standard features will deliver the air quality results you need for the value you expect. Consult with Aeroex on the operating conditions and exposure environments of your facility, and our experts will help you balance value with the performance you desire.