Premium Oil Mist Collectors
The ARO Series
The design of our mist eliminators minimizes the reliance on replaceable filters and provides exceptional fluid drainage.
The ARO Series is suitable for high mist applications, exceptional air quality, low maintenance, and low life-cycle cost.
MIST ELIMINATION AT ITS BEST!
Mist eliminators that will contribute to the bottom line… After all, an unclean plant is an
expensive plant, to the company & employees. Contaminated air causes health problems, absenteeism,
increased equipment & facility maintenance, all translate to production and profit losses.
Mist eliminators that exceed plant air quality by broad margins… Don’t be mislead
by efficiency claims, it is easy to be 99% efficient by removing large droplets, yet exhaust air remains above
today’s air quality demands. Exhaust mist measurement is what matters.
The 1st Stage:
of the oil mist and swarf. The smooth metal surfaces quickly drains fluid
back to the sump.
The 2nd stage:
The 3rd stage:
The 4th stage:
MIST ELIMINATION AT ITS BEST!
Meet the ARO Premium Series of Mist Collectors, designed to provide you with exceptionally long filter life and contaminant-free air, all while minimizing operation and maintenance costs. The ARO series specializes in oil mist collection, making it the perfect addition to keep your workplace safe for staff and your facility’s equipment free of exposure to the harmful effects associated with oil mist. Whether your industry deals in metalworking, commercial food production, machining operations, or any other industry where oil mist may be generated, the ARO series will exceed regulatory needs and your expectations.
Aeroex’s ARO Premium Series of Mist Collectors offers superior performance without compromise on air quality delivery. The following are some of the advantages of the ARO series:
- Powerful airflow capacity – The ARO series packs a punch, with models capable of tackling demanding applications effectively in the range of 350 cubic feet per minute to as high as 4000 cubic feet per minute. Oftentimes, the larger units in the series can easily handle multiple machining stations simultaneously.
- Progressive multi-stage filtration – 3 to 4 filtration stages depending on the machine’s use of oil or coolant, with an optional (4th/5th) stage, involving a HEPA filter. The innovative multi-stage filtration process is highly effective at capturing 95% of the particles within the Mechanical Element before they even reach the fibre bed filter, resulting in longer-lasting filters and reduced maintenance costs.
- Robust and resilient – ARO Premium Mist Collectors can operate in harsh conditions as high as 70 C/160 F, with mediums ranging from pH 5.8 to pH 12. If your facility or machining stations are required to perform in demanding conditions, your oil mist collector must be able to do the same.
- Quiet performance – ARO series entry-level models operate at 69 dba, and range only as high as 74 dba for our most powerful models, making it quieter than most vacuum cleaners. The ARO series of mist collectors is a great addition to any mechanical application with minimal disruption to the ambience.
Above and Beyond Mist Elimination
Occupational safety and the performance of your operation are foundational to the success of your business. Aeroex recognizes this and delivers oil mist collectors you can trust to keep you and your staff safe, guaranteeing oil mist collection in particles as small as 0.3 µm with up to 99.97% efficiency. Aeroex mist collectors’ performance exceeds regulatory requirements and industry best practices in North America, taking into account agencies like the OHSA and the NIOSH that recommend exposure limits of 0.5 mg/m³ and 0.4 mg/m³ respectively while regulating 5.0 mg/m³ as a minimum (an exposure limit widely recognized as problematic). While other products in the mist collector market may struggle to achieve levels of efficiency surpassing 99%, Aeroex’s ARO series outperforms to eliminate harmful exposure to the smallest of mist and smoke particles.
How it Works – A Progressive Multi-Stage Process
Aeroex’s HEPA (High-Efficiency Particle Absorbing) filters are made exclusively for oil mist, with heavy-duty micro-glass media in the oil mist separator. No other product in the market holds as much oil or lasts as long! The HEPA filter is the flagship feature of the ARO Series, but it is only one of four filtration stages utilized in every ARO model. While many competitors opt for a lower range of filtration stages to keep unit costs down, it proves to be economically inefficient in the long run as filter maintenance and replacements are much more frequent. Distinctively, ARO’s Progressive Multi-Stage Filtration Process aims to reduce maintenance costs and downtime without compromise on performance.
ARO’s Progressive Multi-Stage oil mist collectors have a cross-flow design with four unique filtration stages:
- The first stage is a mechanical element with a smooth and washable metal surface, immediately separating 90-95% of mist particles and solids that drain back into the sump. This filter is very durable and lasts upwards of 20 years. The immediate separation it provides allows the subsequent filters to target the smaller particles that matter most, without plugging prematurely.
- The second stage is an agglomerator, a configuration of stainless steel wire mesh weaved with oil attracting fibres that cause the mist to concentrate into beads and easily drain into the sump utilizing the channels between each layer. This media is very durable, it can be washed and reused, generally leading a healthy life span of 10 to 15 years.
- The third stage is a depth loading fibre bed filter with a high surface area. This filter is just another way Aeroex Technologies Inc. distinguishes itself from the competition, who often use pleated face loading filters that are thin and clog easily. Aeroex uses a thick depth loading filter instead, keeping the risk of plugging low while increasing the amount of filtration that occurs. This filter requires minimal maintenance as the typical lifespan is a whopping 1-3 year term.
- The fourth and final stage in the ARO’s crossflow design is the industry-leading HEPA filter. As a standard, the ARO series offers a HEPA filter with 95% efficiency at 0.3 microns, with an optional HEPA filter with 99.9% efficiency. The synergy provided by the first three stages enables the HEPA filter to perform in optimal conditions for up to 4 years before needing replacement.
Engineered to Compete With the Best While Costing You Less
Aeroex products are made in Canada and are some of the longest-lasting and most efficient on the market when it comes to mist collection. As stated by the United States EPA, collection and/or filtration units such as the ARO Premium Series of Mist Collectors require periodic cleaning and filter replacement to function properly. Recognizing this reality, Aeroex has designed a product that successfully extends the lifespan of its filters with no compromise on efficiency or functionality. The results are brilliant, the ARO Series is fully capable of tackling demanding applications for years before needing to spend a single dime on replacement filters. When it does come to maintenance and replacements, each of the four stages is designed to be removed and serviced with ease. Other key features offered by the ARO Series include:
- Crossflow design and self-draining capacity that allows for 24/7 operation.
- Can be configured to machines that utilize either coolant or oil depending on the application, offering flexible solutions for all your needs.
- 7 unit size options ensure you find the optimal solution for your specific needs.
- The surface area is designed to maximize the performance of filter media.
- Easy access is secured with side latches.
- Preventive maintenance is quick and simple, just power wash the first 2 stages of filters.
If you’re ready to eliminate oil mist once and for all with a solution that keeps you safe, your facilities clean, and your maintenance costs low, consider deploying an ARO Premium Series Mist Collector. Request a free quote today!